Request for Applications
Twice per year, the Center for the Discovery of New Medicines (CDNM) provides grant awards of up to $50,000 each for drug discovery research in all therapeutic areas.
Preference will be given to studies on novel drug targets with a clear medical need and commercial viability. The expectation is that 90 percent of awarded funds will be used in the following CDNM-associated core laboratories to accelerate the discovery process:
- Center for Chemical Genomics (CCG)
- Center for Structural Biology (CSB)
- Vahlteich Medicinal Chemistry Core (VMCC)
- Pharmacokinetics (PK) Core
- A pre-submission application and meeting with the CDNM team must be completed on or before Friday September 14, 2018.
- A budget meeting with the CDNM-associated core in which funds will be requested for use must be completed on or before Friday September 28, 2018.
- The submission deadline for the full proposal will be on Friday, October 12 at 5 pm EST. All applications must be submitted through competition space.
Please email CenterforDiscoveryofNewMedicines@umich.edu with any questions.